We believe that a conference, congress or convention should be an exciting event, with a carefully balanced blend of speakers addressing the subject matter that is highly relevant to delegates. In addition, carefully designed conference planning incorporates relevant supporting social events where appropriate. As the conference planning body, we make the bookings, payments, registration and attendance as easy as possible, and this is where Delair Travels excels. We strive to improve our performance as a professional conference organizer, making administration details easy and intuitive so that delegates feel motivated and leave with positive perceptions about the client and Sri Lanka.
We believe that PCO should act as a conductor, bringing all the variety of services and suppliers to order, ensuring that everyone plays the same tune, and also act as a conduit between the client and all the sub-contractors involved with the conference. What we are offering is a total turnkey operation for our clients, eliminating the hassle of their having to deal with numerous different suppliers. Few associations or organizations can afford all the specialized expertise and technology they need to plan and execute a conference or event successfully. By forming a relationship with one of the professional event planners in Sri Lanka such as Delair Travels, marketers and planners can outsource a very tough and time-consuming job.
OUR SERVICES FOR CONFERENCES
- Conference secretarial service
- Airline ticket booking for foreign delegates
- Accommodation for foreign delegates
- Domestic transport solution in island wide from Motor car to Large Coach
- Air taxi and Train services for domestic travel
- Organize post Conference tours
- Visa service
- Pre-Planning and Work Schedule Development.
- Site Selection and Management.
- Hotel Negotiation and Renegotiation.
- Program Design and Theme Development.
- Create communication and conference materials.
- Kit Bags, Press kits, program, brochures, slide show, displays, literature packets
- Collaborating with all suppliers (E.g. Audio Visual Equipment)
- Correspondence with Foreign Delegates.
- Travel related assistance for the Foreign Delegates.
- Working with deadlines for every activity.
- Registration and Payment Processing.
- On-site Staffing and Conference Management.
- Carrying out all Social Functions.
- Holding responsibility of all logistics from conference hall arrangements to exhibition booths.
- All transportation arrangements from and to the location.
- Assistance in preparation of Profit and Loss statement.
- Post-event press activities.
- Send press releases.
- Letters to editor thanking sponsors.
- Mentions in newsletters (w/photos).
- Flyers in organization boxes.
- Notes of appreciation to all participants, sponsors, media, etc…
- Taking the responsibility of departures and tours of the foreign delegates even after the event.